You'll receive your file in your email shortly!
1. You’ll receive an email shortly to confirm your email address. Please click the link in the email to confirm, which will also let you download the file.
2. Whitelist or safelist my email address: [email protected]
3. If you use Gmail, and you use the Primary/Social/Promotions tabs, and my email appears in the Promotions tab, drag and drop the email into the Primary tab. Click Yes when Gmail asks if you’d like future messages from this email address to go to your Primary tab.
Here's something else you might be interested in...
Oracle SQL Best Practices Guide: 30+ Best Practices To Improve Your Oracle Development
A guide to improving your Oracle SQL code and writing better queries:
- Faster Code. Find alternative ways to common queries that get the same result, only faster.
- Examples of Each Tip. Explanation of each tip, including examples of using the tip, to make it easy to understand and put into practice.
- Features to Avoid. An explanation of features to avoid in Oracle SQL if you want to improve your queries.
Why Wait? Get the book now:
In the Book, You Will Discover:
CONSISTENT FORMATTING TIPS
Suggestions to improve your SQL formatting to improve readability and make debugging easier for yourself and other developers.
Several tips on how to improve the efficiency of your queries, such as how and why to use "bind variables".
Ways to write your code to make it easier to maintain in the future, either in your current project or years later by other developers. Your company will thank you for it.
DESIGN BETTER QUERIES
Many tips on how to design better queries, which run faster and are easier to read.
About the Author: Ben Brumm
Ben Brumm is the founder of DatabaseStar.com. He has 9+ years of experience in the software industry, and is an Oracle Certified SQL Expert.
30+ Best Practices for Oracle SQL Development
Do you want to improve the quality of your SQL queries?
You don't need to spend time analysing log files or worry about writing SQL queries the wrong way any more.
Are you often working on SQL queries that are poorly designed and want to improve how they are written?
Do you often work with SQL queries that are very slow, and want to make them run faster?
Are you wondering what the "industry best practices" are for writing SQL queries?
This guide is a 25-page PDF file that lists over 30 best practices for writing and formatting SQL.
Learning these tips and best practices can save you many hours of work over the course of your career.
These tips can also improve the way that your queries run, both on your project now, and any other project you work on in the future.
Don't let your SQL be inefficient any longer. Get a copy of this guide today. Don't wait any longer.
The sooner you start reading this guide, the sooner your SQL queries will improve.