You can use this form to send a message directly to me. I make an effort to personally respond to as many emails as I can.
Here’s a list of common reasons to contact me:
- You’d like career advice.
- You have an idea for a topic you’d like to see written about on Database Star.
- You’d like me to link from one of my pages to your website (which I occasionally do as long as it adds value and is relevant).
- You have an issue or question on one of my articles.
- You have an issue accessing or using Database Star Academy (you can email me directly for this, or use the form here).
- You’d like to work with me (e.g. a sponsored YouTube video, review your product, writing a book).
Here’s a list of things I’m not accepting:
- Guest posts from others on this site. I’d like to have all of the content written by me from now on.
- Advertising on this site. I value the experience of the user and think that advertisements would detract from this.
- Sponsored links (which is where you would pay me to add a link to your site or product).
- Sharing my training courses on another course platform.